|Logicstop Plus for electronic pump saver:|
- Stops the pump in case of a water shortage and protects it from dry running.
- Stops the pump and protects the motor in case of overcurrent.
Installation and startup
To operate, it must be connected to the power supply line of the pump.
For this reason, the power supply of the pump must be inserted in the device, which is then connected to the power point.
In case of water shortage, the device stops the pump protecting it from dry running. This failure is indicated with the blinking red (Failure) LED.
In case of the current absorption exceeding 10 Ampere, the device stops the pump motorand protects it against overcurrent. This failure is indicated with the red (Failure) LED on.
To restore normal operation to the device and the system simply press the red (Restart) button.
In case of a temporary blackout, the device will automatically rearm once the electricity returns.
Signaling of the working phases and anomalies
- Green LED (Power on): on - Device energized
- Yellow LED (Pump on): on - Pump running
- Red LED (Failure):
- blinking - Water shortage
- on - Overcurrent
- Red Button (Restart): Motor data acquisition or Reset after failure
- Single-phase mains voltage: 230 VAC
- Acceptable voltage fluctuation: ±10 %
- Frequency: 50 Hz
- Current: min 6 A - max 10 A
- Ambient temperature: max 55 °C