Wireless. Innovative. Smart.
The WiFi Keylogger is a powerful surveillance and security tool. The WiFi Keylogger is an innovative ultra-small USB hardware keylogger, only 0.8" (20 mm) in length. Size is an unquestionable advantage in surveillance, security, and forensic applications of hardware keyloggers. And with 0.8" (20 mm) in length, the this keylogger is one of the smallest hardware keyloggers available on the market!
Easy access, the WiFi keylogger act as Wi-Fi HotSpot. It can be accessed with any Wi-Fi device, such as a computer, smartphone, tablet or laptop without even touching the device! The device will then present a webpage with the data log and configuration options. Retrieve data remotely: unlike traditional keyloggers which work as USB flash drives, you don't need to have physical access to an AirDrive Keylogger to retrieve the logged data. Simply connect to it over Wi-Fi, download the log file, and you're done. You can then hide the keylogger by erasing the log, disabling further logging, or even hiding the WLAN network.
Plug & Play: no additional software or drivers required, installation takes only a few seconds!
The Pro version is an enhanced version of the standard, with additional connectivity options, adds a powerful set of features centered around the capability to act both as a Wi-Fi HotSpot, and a Wi-Fi device with internet connectivity. It works both as a Wi-Fi HotSpot and as a Wi-Fi device, this unleashes a broad set of options, enabling features such as periodical email reporting, time-stamping, and live data streaming.
The Max is the most advanced keylogger in the Keylogger family, with all the capabilities of the Pro version, enhanced with 8 GB internal memory available as a USB Hi-speed flash drive (480 Mbps). Huge memory: up to 8 GB of memory - years worth of typing! For a keylogging device, this essentially means unlimited data storage, accessible both remotely (Wi-Fi) and locally over USB.
- Monitor employee productivity
- Observe WWW, E-mail & chat usage by employees
- Monitor acceptable internet usage
- Detect unauthorized access attempts
- Backup typed text
- Collect computer usage statistics
- Monitor your family's computer activity
- Protect your child from on-line hazards and predators
- Observe WWW, E-mail, and chat usage by children
- Save a copy of written documents / typed text
- Monitor remote computers
- Retrieve unknown passwords, operating system independent
- Collect computer related evidence
- Detect unauthorized use of computer equipment
- The WiFi Keylogger family is compatible with all types of USB keyboards and barcode readers, records keystrokes from any USB keyboard, just connect the keylogger in-line with the keyboard, and all keystroke data will be recorded!
- 16 MB internal flash memory (record 16,000,000 keystrokes, over 8,000 pages of text)
- Operating system independent (Windows, Mac OS, Linux)
- Does not need system access for installation
- Transparency: hardware Keyloggers are completely invisible to computer operation
- 100 % stealthy and does not pop-up as a system device, undetectable and invulnerable for security scanners and anti-spyware software
- Over 40 national keyboard layouts are supported, including the most popular languages and keyboard layouts used throughout the world
- Works as (only) a Wi-Fi HotSpot
- Connect from any computer, smartphone, or tablet
- Access data from web browser, no software or app necessary
- Retrieve data remotely without touching the device
- Simple and clear WWW interface, highly configurable, the web interface allows to configure the Access Point WLAN settings, as well as a keystroke logging options
- Supports WEP, WPA and WPA-2 network security
- Memory protected by hardware encryption
- Dimensions: 20 × 18 × 12 mm (0.8" × 0.7" × 0.5") - Ultra compact size! Compact and discreet! This hardware keyloggers are the smallest on the market!
- Works as a Wi-Fi hotspot, or as a Wi-Fi device (enable internet access connection)
- Sends Email reports with recorded keystroke data
- Supports time-stamping (gets current date and time from NTP server via internet)
- Supports live data streaming over network (cliend-side receiver application logged data to get streamed over UDP)
- 8 GB of built-in memory (record 8,000,000,000 keystrokes, over 4,000,000 pages of text)
- Memory accessible as a USB Hi-speed flash drive (480 Mbps)
- Dimensions: 38 × 18 × 10 mm (1.5" × 0.7" × 0.4")