If you thought pimpin' was easy, you would be very wrong. Tokyoflash, however, have made it a little easier with the 'Pimpin aint easy' limited production 72 Blue LED stainless watch. Lights up very brightly with its unique method for telling the time. Whether it's 1am on the streets of Tokyo or sunset in NYC, this watch is the ultimate accessory for urban future cool.
The Tokyoflash blue LED's light up brighter than any other watch available allowing the time to be read by a combination of LED's for hours on the left and the minutes on the right. When the button is pressed for the time it will the sequence spirals through the LED's before displaying the time. Press the button again and the day and date will be displayed. It's very cool. Now what really makes this watch stand out is the light up feature where the watch lights up every light in a spiral and then off in a spiral every 2 minutes from 6 PM to 1 AM. It's super flashy urban cool and with one of these 'Pimpin aint easy' watches from Tokyoflash before you know it you'll be pimpin like the pro's. Grab one and see for yourself.
- High quality stainless steel finish
- 3ATM Water resistant
- Featured in The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift
- Lights up on and off in a spiral every two minutes
- The watch works with two batteries. change the batteries when the luminosity is too week.
- Made in China (OEM)
- One Year Warranty
- Color: Stainless Steel Finish
- Max. Wrist Size 210mm (approx.)
- Case Dimensions: 31mm x 54mm x 12mm
- Weight: 130 grams
- Tokyoflash - Pimpin aint Easy - SS
- Instruction Manual
- 1 Year Warranty